Our formats are versatile and scalable, with a strong brand identity and defined targets. Developed to generate an impact that chimes with our mission, they are open to external partnerships and provide platforms that can accommodate content and players from throughout the industry.
Each format comes with proposed solutions for a broad spectrum of visibility, public relations and networking needs.
It’s the foremost international networking event in the Italian music industry and one of the most important in Europe. As Main Content Partner of Milano Music Week, it is part of the ETEP European circuit and the INES network, two of the continent’s leading networks for promoting new musical talent.
Linecheck unfolds across two dimensions:
• the music meeting, which offers around 2000 industry workers the chance to take part in over 80 different events exploring a raft of topical issues that affect the industry, ranging from new technology, live music and recording to adjacent sectors like fashion, architecture, visual design, and communications.
• the festival, which introduces new artists and music trends, targets the savvy audience from the meeting and the most sophisticated music lovers. Over the years it has launched international artists like Lewis Capaldi, Arlo Parks, and Moses Sumney, as well as creating original productions with Motta, Iosonouncane, and Colapesce.
Heroes in 2020 has been the first large-scale hybrid concert in the history of Italian music.
The festival is set to make a yearly return at Arena di Verona, a great way to spread our motto: “Music is social change”.
- 12K people attending in person and 50K via live streaming
- 5-hour live concert with the 10 stand-out acts of the year
- 1 meeting on music and social responsibility
- 1 multichannel campaign around each year’s theme.
Heroes will be accessible via a paid live stream, meaning that the audience can check out content from wherever they are.
The platform used will allow the audience to interact with their favourite artists and access special content, reserved for the online community.
Every year Heroes is dedicated to a big socially-relevant theme, with the proceeds of the fundraising campaign going to the chosen cause. The theme for 2021 is DIVERSITY.
The UN’s 17 SDGs are the cornerstone of the whole event.
Kicking off in 2019, Housewarming has become a yearly music event at BASE Milano, one of the city’s best known multifunctional hubs, and spreads throughout a network of regenerated urban spaces in different areas: redeveloped squares and factories, production plants, places to be reinterpreted and reinvented.
At Housewarming, every corner of this large, complex building dedicated to cross-pollination and the search for new modes of musical expression truly comes into its own.
12 uninterrupted hours that run the gamut from pop to experimental music experiences and crossovers between music, visual arts and other artistic expressions.
The setting flips the traditional front-facing, passive live music experience, with space, music and audience merging into an eccentric, informal whole that truly brings the event to li
Housewarming makes full use of technology to explore the new frontiers of entertainment through immersive sound, multichannel live streams, augmented reality and artificial intelligence.